Sub is seeking senior architects to join its team in Berlin.
We are looking for a highly skilled and organised senior architect to join our studio.
Candidates should be eager to explore innovative design solutions and comfortable in a fast-paced environment. We expect a keen eye for composition and detail as well as a deep understanding of materials. Candidates should be able to demonstrate a creative, pragmatic, and iterative design process.
For the senior architect position we expect the candidate to mentor other architects, interpret client briefs, create project timelines and review contracts and drawing sets.
Sub‘s portfolio encompasses architecture, scenography, virtual environments and experience design.
The studio has collaborated on the realisation of large scale installation and exhibition architecture with institutions such as Tate Modern (London), The Met (NYC), Palais de Tokyo (Paris), MMK (Frankfurt), The Art Institute of Chicago, and Castello di Rivoli (Turin).
Our commercial work includes worldwide luxury retail designs and show scenographies for Paris Fashion Week.
We don’t have an active website at the moment, please see an in depth article about our practice here.
- several years of professional work experience required
- applicants must be self-motivated with a strong work ethic and able to consistently meet project and design goals
- experience working with multi-disciplinary teams
- high proficinecy working in Rhino and 3D rendering software (Vray or similar), AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite programs in particular InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- portfolio that demonstrates a high level of skill in design thinking and presentation
- professional degree in architecture or equivalent degree of education or experience
- interest in sustainable design solutions
- high level of experience in developing and reviewing drawing sets
- very good interpersonal skills and communication
- fluency in English
Please submit your CV, cover letter, and portfolio in one PDF using the ‘apply’ link below.
We are working towards creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.