There are vacancies for senior architects at sub in Berlin.
We are looking for highly skilled and organised senior architects to join our studio in Berlin full-time (we do not offer remote opportunities at the moment).
Candidates should be eager to explore innovative design solutions and comfortable in a fast-paced environment. We expect a keen eye for composition and detail as well as a deep understanding of materials. Candidates should be able to demonstrate a creative, pragmatic, and iterative design process.
For the senior architect position we additionally expect the candidate to be able to lead projects, interpret client briefs, create project timelines and create and review drawing sets.
Sub’s portfolio encompasses architecture, scenography, virtual environments and experience design.
The studio has collaborated on the realisation of large scale installation and exhibition architecture with institutions such as Tate Modern (London), The Met (NYC), Palais de Tokyo (Paris), MMK (Frankfurt), The Art Institute of Chicago, and Castello di Rivoli (Turin).
Our commercial work includes worldwide luxury retail designs as well as show scenographies for Paris Fashion Week and stadium concerts.
Please see an in depth article about our practice at this link.
- minimum seven years of professional work experience required
- professional degree in architecture or equivalent degree of education or experience
- applicants must be self-motivated with a strong work ethic and able to consistently meet project and design goals
- experience working with multi-disciplinary teams
- high proficiency working in Rhino and 3D rendering software (Vray or similar), AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite programs in particular InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- portfolio that demonstrates a high level of skill in design thinking and presentation
- high level of experience in developing drawing sets
- very good interpersonal skills and communication
- fluency in English
Please submit your date of availability, cv, cover letter, and portfolio in English in one PDF using the apply for job button below.
We are working towards creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.