Suck UK is looking for an experienced graphic designer to join its design team in London.
This is a varied role for someone who has strong attention to detail and is interested in all areas of graphic and packaging design.
We are looking for a creative who can bring something new to Suck UK. You will work with the team to bring fresh ideas and execute them to the highest standard within time constraints.
You need to have a great work ethic, be efficient, have experience in both print and digital design and demonstrate excellent skills with Illustrator and Photoshop.
The successful candidate will work with the team and independently across all areas of the business, including packaging, artworking, web and product design. This is a full-time position based in our studio in north London.
- designing/developing graphics and packaging artwork
- designing product graphics to be applied onto a variety of products
- creating unique and innovative structural packaging die cuts for products
- individual product ID/logo and branding
- producing a range of concepts for each brief
- creating and testing physical packaging mockups
- creating 2D product concepts/visuals for presentation
- designing web ready graphics for use on all digital platforms
- minimum two years’ experience within a graphic/packaging design role
- fully proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- diverse range of skills e.g. typography, artworking, different illustrative styles
- ability to produce print-ready documents
- ability to learn and apply new skills quickly
- good hand drawing skills
- can work under tight deadlines and under pressure
- creating elements for web/email would be beneficial
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.