Sugar Lab is seeking a project manager and designer to join its team in Los Angeles, USA.
Sugar Lab is a culinary tech startup run by designers, engineers, and chefs, introducing edible 3D printed foods to the world, based on a 3D printing system we invented and developed.
We are looking for a multifaceted project manager and designer to develop 3D assets, R&D, and actively engage with clients on custom projects from concept to development. The ideal candidate should be able to contribute to the creative direction of both e-commerce products and highly custom projects.
Candidates should be proficient in 3D modeling with a general understanding of 3D printing requirements.
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- support the creation and development of overall design concepts
- 3D asset development (modeling, sculpting, texturing, editing)
- prepare mockups and graphic previews
- coordinate and communicate between the team to track clients and ongoing projects
- work directly with clients and other professionals to collaborate on custom projects from concept to production
- a minimum of four years of 3D modeling experience
- a degree holder in a design related field
- experience guiding clients through complex project deliverables
- proficiency in Blender (preferred), sculpting (Zbrush or Blender), Photoshop, Illustrator
- fluent in English and can effectively communicate with clients
We’re offering a competitive startup salary, healthcare and 401k with the potential to grow into leadership roles.