Summit Architecture is seeking a Part 2 architectural assistant to join its team in London.
Summit Architecture is looking for a Part 2 architectural assistant with ideally with small scale residential UK experience together with planning knowledge as a good advantage.
We are working with small to medium-scale residential projects providing planning and building regulation packages to clients and as we are expanding we are looking for one or several new colleagues.
The ideal candidate will have:
- good skill set in 3D drafting (Revit/Rhino/ArchiCAD etc) (minimum requirement)
- good communication/language skills (minimum requirement)
- ideally have some knowledge about (UK) planning for small scale residential
- basic understanding of building regulations
- professional work experience in the UK
Please only apply if you have the two first minimum requirements.
Please send over your CV and portfolio via the link below (max 10 MB) ideally with samples as relevant as possible to small scale UK residential projects. No hard copies will be considered.