Suna Interior Design is looking for an interior designer to join its studio in London.
Show home interior designer
Suna Interior Design is an award-winning London-based boutique interior design consultancy providing interior services for property developers and the hospitality industry. Helen Fewster and Rebecca Tucker head up the London-based studio ensuring that a high level of attention is dedicated to each client and project.
Currently seeking a show home designer with experience in residential interior design to work on show homes for a variety of developers across the south of UK. The successful candidate will work from our London SW19 office.
- developing initial ideas and acquiring key information about potential projects, discussing requirements in detail with clients and setting project schedules
- sourcing and specifying products and materials according to set budgets
- researching and gathering information and design insight relating to the project
- producing comprehensive mood boards for presentation to clients in the agreed format for the company
- sourcing products, eg. fittings, furniture, lighting, finishes, decoration and dressing, and providing samples for clients
- responsibility for multiple projects from design through to installation and styling
- preparing detailed drawings, designs, plans and schemes
- working in a team with other designers
- supervising work at the design stage and on site
- keeping up to date with new developments and design trends in the design industry
- minimum three years’ residential interior-design experience
- experience in InDesign, Photoshop and CAD essential
- experience in SketchUp and EstiPC an advantage
- an eye for design and colour, with good 3D and spatial awareness
- comprehensive knowledge of UK suppliers (furniture, fabric and wallpaper)
- the ability to visualise concepts and explain them to others
- strong organisational skills, to ensure each project is completed on time and within budget
- strong communication skills, both written and verbal to present and sell the designs, promote and explain ideas, and build relationships with clients
- project management skills, including the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- ability to work effectively as part of a team, on multiple projects
- full, clean driving licence an advantage
- CSCS card an advantage
- our auto-enrolment pension scheme has been thoroughly thought out and with a 2.5% contribution from us via a well-known provider
- once you have completed two years’ service for every subsequent full year (up to five years max.), your holiday allocation increases one day
- birthday off – if your birthday falls on a weekday you get it off on top of your annual allowance
- progression and training encouraged and supported
Please include all of the following:
- your CV and portfolio
- your current salary and salary expectations
- all attachments must be in PDF format and in total under 5MB
If any part of the application is missing, your application will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you.
No agencies please.
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.