Sunst Studio is hiring an architectural designer for brand and retail design to join its office in Berlin, Germany.
Sunst Studio is a multidisciplinary creative studio in Berlin, Kreuzberg. We conceptualise, design, build and provide creative direction in branding, retail, editorial, interactive, digital and spatial.
Sunst Studio is looking for an experienced, driven and creative architect/spatial designer to join our team. The position merges interior design, furniture development and architecture – with a focus on brand and retail/shop design, merging into event/tradeshow architecture as well as product presentations. You will be responsible for the production of brand identities, starting with conception and design, via development and implementation, through to the final phases of construction.
- developing and realizing three-dimensional experiences for brand and retail environments
- creating and visualizing architectural concepts using mood boards, sketches, and three-dimensional models
- developing project designs from a conceptual stage, to 2D and 3D presentation, through to final construction drawings
- delivering complete architectural documentation for handovers, according to briefs and time plans
- degree in architecture/interior design or equivalent
- excellent skills in 3D software SketchUp
- excellent software skills in architectural drawing programs like ArchiCAD/AutoCAD
- at least four years’ progressive experience in brand design
- self-directed, flexible, willing to work in a small team
- strong sense of aesthetics and profound knowledge of materials and products
- strong conceptual work and detail-oriented implementation of planned ideas
- ability to translate brand directives into the right context
- strong ability to create presentations and communicate concepts through the most versatile presentation graphic software (2D and 3D)
- ability to work within given deadlines to create sophisticated deliverables
- good knowledge of other 3D, visualization and rendering software would be an asset
- industry knowledge in the fields of fashion, lifestyle and sportswear
If you are interested, then please send a full application (file as a PDF, please no larger than 10 MB) with CV and references, using the ‘apply’ link below.
Please also add your availability.