Superfurtures is seeking an interior architect/designer to join its studio in London.
Superfutures was born out of the idea that design is an instrumental part of innovation. We see design as an all-encompassing creative art which covers not only the three dimensional form and environment, but sound and light and the creation of multi sensory experiences.
We believe that design has a major role in shaping the community and future culture.
We have been working within the hospitality and leisure industry for past six years and very keen to develop this sector and create our innovative niche.
Designers who are a good fit for our studio is important to us, and we have a new opportunity for an interior architect/designer to join our growing team. They will be responsible for working collaboratively with team members to provide technical and project coordination from concept to completion to ensure the Superfutures design intent is protected and ultimately realised.
You will work with our artistic director to develop concepts in both 3D and 2D drawings, as well as assist in creating presentations, researching and developing new materials and executing design details for construction.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a designer to work on meaningful projects for both private and commercial clients – the ability to communicate and liaise directly with these clients is a responsibility of the position.
- innovative thinker with original thought
- high level of visual representation and presentation skills
- minimum ten years’ relevant experience in a similar role
- project management and commercial acuity
- skilled in leading and engaging project staff in high-level performance, creative continuous improvement and self-motivated collaborative teamwork
- proven track record with quality and continuous improvement initiatives.
- approachable, responsive and confident to manage and work with internal and external stakeholders in a collaborative and supportive manner
- strong stakeholder management skills and political acumen
- able to communicate clearly, logically and sensitively with client, contractor and consultant
- switched-on and rigorous, highly motivated and capable to execute responsibilities logically and accurately
- highly self-organised, proactive and time efficient, with proven ability to effectively manage workload
- proficiency in software – Auto CAD, SketchUp, InDesign,
- Basic skills can be supplemented with training
- approachable and collaborative leadership style, culturally aligned to Superfutures values and definition of success
- knowledge of the hospitality industry an advantage
- ten years’ experience
These should be no larger than 10MB. Please submit via the apply for job button below.
Two references from the last three years’ is essential.
These should address all the essential issues above and if so required an introduction letter explained why you would be appropriate for the position.
All work portfolio must be the candidates, and if not, clearly explain your role in the work presented.