Superimpose is hiring a senior architect to join its team in Beijing, China.
Superimpose is looking for enthusiastic, pro-active, and representative candidates to apply for the role of senior architect. Besides meeting the general requirements for senior architect, Superimpose is specifically looking for someone that can give support to the partners in architectural presentations and assist in client correspondence. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions we are looking for someone who is already based in China.
Superimpose Architecture is an ambitious, creativity-driven studio. ‘Our focus lies on applying problem-solving tactics to visible or invisible complexities of the physical world resulting in strategic, well-balanced and bold design solutions. ‘Superimpose’ is not only our office name, but also it reflects our design methodology and philosophy, collaborative attitude, team structure and knowledge sharing mentality’. We recruit talents based on diversity rather than similarity.
- bachelor or master degree in architecture
- excellent communication skills in Mandarin and English
- outstanding design skills and a strong personal design record
- experience in the SD and DD stages of the design project
- the ability to work under pressure, and to meet deadlines efficiently
- good team management skills and the ability to work well in a team
Please send your application including cover letter, CV and portfolio in PDF (<10mb, no web links) by clicking the ‘apply’ button below.