Surface to Air Architects is seeking a designer to join its team in London.
We are looking for a talented designer (short-term contract or permanent) to work on a large residential project of social housing utilising MMC (modern methods of construction). The designer would be working close with the client to design from Stage 1-3.
S2A are based in Clerkenwell, and are known for design excellence in the education and residential sectors. We are working on a range of projects – offering both consultancy and design services in the UK from £250k to £200 million. The studio offers design quality, unique client interaction skills and excellent project delivery.
- excellent competency in Revit
- attention to detail and creativity
- a thorough understanding housing typologies and legislation in the UK
- confident working as a team, good written and oral communication skills
- a passion for and wide knowledge of architecture
The role will entail liaison with all members of the design and client teams and the person appointed must feel comfortable with leading communication in meetings.
An immediate (or beginning of July) start is required.
Competitive salary offered with rates negotiable and depending on experience.
No agencies, please.