A vacancy for a Part-II architectural assistant is available at Surface to Air in London.
Surface to Air Architects are known for design excellence in the education and residential sectors. We are working on a range of projects – offering both consultancy and design services in the UK from £250k to £200 million. The studio offers design quality, unique client interaction skills and excellent project delivery.
- a thorough knowledge of UK building regulations
- excellent competency in Revit
- attention to detail and creativity
- experience of construction detailing, working with specialist fabricators and suppliers
- confident working as a team, good written and oral communication skills
- a passion for, and wide knowledge of architecture
The role will entail liaison with all members of the design and client teams and the person appointed must feel comfortable with leading communication in meetings.
Interviews will be held from Wednesday 4 April and an immediate start is required.
Competitive salary offered with rates negotiable and depending on experience.
No agencies, please.