Surface to Air is recruiting a project architect to join its team in London.
This person must have construction experience, technical detailing skills and a proven track record of delivering projects.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years’ experience and will require a thorough knowledge of UK Building Regulations. The candidate must be capable of running projects and have experience in residential and education.
Applicants should have the following:
- ability to coordinate projects through all phases of design and construction
- lead and coordinate professional consultants and junior team members
- knowledge of technical and construction detailing
- excellent drawing and graphic skills
- excellent competency in Revit is essential
- NBS spec writing
The role will entail considerable liaison with all members of the design and client teams and the person appointed must feel comfortable with leading communication in meetings.
Interviews will be held from Wednesday 4 April and an immediate start is required.
Competitive salary offered with rates negotiable and depending on experience.
No agencies, please.