Swarovski is looking for a senior trend research manager to join its team in Wattens, Austria.
Are you looking for a new challenge? Take this exciting opportunity and apply for a position within our international design research intelligence team as a senior trend research manager.
About the job
For our trend intelligence team, we are looking for an internationally oriented, enthusiastic and creative individual to research and analyse upcoming global trends with a focus on jewellery and beauty.
- being up-to-date on jewellery, fashion and design developments
- being in touch with the latest social trends
- presenting findings to an international customer base
As a senior trend research manager you will have a creative mindset, enjoy travel and feel comfortable in other cultures.
- have a degree in jewellery design
- bring several years of work experience in the trend research and forecasting field
- have sound knowledge of sociology, socio-economics and consumer behaviour and a working knowledge of fashion and accessories
- need strong visual and graphic skills, as well as solid knowledge of Photoshop
- exceed at presenting and communicating complex ideas clearly and professionally
- possess fluent English language skills and preferably also German
A modern and architecturally attractive workplace in Wattens, Tyrol located in one of the best-known holiday regions in Austria close to Innsbruck. One of the most beautiful old towns in Tyrol is just a few minutes away. Our attractive salary packages include a number of benefits such as a company restaurant and various sports. Due to legal reasons, we advise that the collectively agreed base annual salary for this position is at least € 37.600 – gross. Our actual salaries are market competitive, and take individual qualifications and experience into consideration.
Please submit your CV, cover letter and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.