Sybarite is hiring a new business bid coordinator to join its team in London.
Sybarite is a global design practice leading the ever-evolving face of benchmark retail, experiential culture and hospitality. Founded in 2002 as a boutique studio dedicated to luxury retail, Sybarite has since grown into a global design agency with projects ranging in scale from masterplans and architecture to interiors and products. Sybarite’s unique approach is reflected in the studio ethos and appreciation for the finer things in life, whether it be championing cuisine or promoting personal development.
The 100 people strong Sybarite team hails from all over the globe with each member adding their own flavour to how Sybarite thinks, acts and works, united by an appreciation for the finer things in life. The practice prides itself on a culture that embraces collaboration, creativity and innovation to provide its clients with the very best solution.
We are looking for a new business bid coordinator to join our growing team here at Sybarite. Working closely with the communications director and the senior management team, you will be helping to ensure the conversion of general awareness into new client acquisition. You will primarily support with the timely production and submission of PQQ, competitions, bids and tenders in pursuit of securing new projects.
- proven experience coordinating, compiling and packaging bids/tenders for submission
- strong attention to detail, ensuring the accuracy of deliverables to meet bidding requirements
- experience of the design sector would be an advantage, in addition to experience working/communicating in the Middle East and Europe
- excellent time management skills, with an ability to break down tasks and allocate to relevant personnel internally and monitor progress
- strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build and maintain strong collaborative internal and external working relationships at all levels across the studio
- proven organisational skills and ability to calmly manage a busy workload and deliver to tight and strict deadlines
- a strong understanding of how to effectively dissect and analyse client and bid requirements and develop response plans
- ability to use client communication to extract information required and to turn this into bid-winning written responses
- IT and graphics capabilities – InDesign, Photoshop, MS Word
- compiling PQQ and tender responses, liaising with sub-consultants, proof-reading answers supplied by team members and ensuring bids are produced to a high standard and in line with our brand guidelines
- seeking out opportunities, particularly in Europe and the Middle East
- ensuring bids are fully supported in terms of supporting collateral eg. case studies, CVs, images etc
- supporting project teams and head of new business Asia with bid administration works
- developing and maintaining CRM software (contact, lead input, conversion of leads)
- a graphical eye and strong attention to detail and accuracy
- highly developed work ethic, self-motivated and a true team player
- organised with the ability to clearly define requirements from the team
- experience working with CRM/ERP systems required
- ability to plan, manage and prioritise workloads as well as work under pressure
- experience working closely with project teams
To apply, please send your CV and portfolio via the apply button.
Sybarite is an equal opportunity employer.
No recruitment agencies please.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom