Sybarite has an opportunity for a retail interiors visualiser to join its team in London.
Sybarite is looking for a highly creative and detailed oriented visualiser to work across projects in the office ensuring that Sybarite’s designs are represented in the most compelling images. At Sybarite we take the production of imagery very seriously, and work in teams to advance our design intent through the visualisation process.
The successful applicant must be or have the following:
- being an architect/interior designer is preferred but not essential. Should at least demonstrate knowledge in interior design and/or architecture
- must be able to interpret sketches and transfer them into high quality visuals
- must be at expert level in Rhino 3D, V-Ray for Rhino, and Adobe Suite (Cinema 4D and 3Ds could be a plus)
- should produce concept work using hand sketches or variety of digital and traditional media to a high standard
- should have knowledge in application of material mapping
- must have interest in investigating new methods of visualisation technology
- should have lighting skills according to design and style direction
- knowledge of animations and interactive environments is a plus
- must be able to execute renders in close cooperation with design teams
- must be responsible for workflow and deadlines
- must be able to work under pressure
- must be able to execute 3D models and renders in close cooperation with directors
- previous experience required (minimum one years)
- previous experience in photography is a plus
We offer an attractive employment package with benefits – salary is negotiable.
Please submit a covering letter clearly explaining your reasons for wanting to join our team together with a CV and a small portfolio selection addressed to Kunita Hoole, practice manager.