Syte Architects is looking for a full time Part 3 architect to join its Soho practice in London.
We are looking for an energetic and creative architect to join our design team to work on a diverse range of residential and conservation projects across London.
Syte Architects was established in 2000 with a specific interest in the richness of London’s history. We like to get under the skin of every project we take on with a spirit of investigation and exploration. These discoveries become our tools and create a sensitive approach to design.
We are a friendly practice and believe that true creative design comes from our collaborative and open approach with both our design team and our clients. Every project is therefore unique and we value the input from all our members. We are looking for someone to play a key role in our practice.
We are looking for the following skills:
- previous experience of working within the UK in the residential sector (construction procurement methods, building regulations and planning)
- understanding of the building process through all of the RIBA work stages and the ability to manage projects
- the ability to produce complete design packages ranging from planning applications to detailed design production information
- proficiency in preparing design presentations
- enthusiastic and self motivated with the ability to work to deadlines
- the ability to take on a high level of responsibility and lead a small design team
The preferred candidate will:
- be a Part 3 qualified architect and ARB registered
- have excellent creative design capabilities
- have good design and detailing skills at building scale
- be fluent in both spoken and written English
- demonstrate domestic refurbishment experience
- be proficient in 2D and 3D Vectorworks and Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop and InDesign)
How to apply
Please submit your CV and examples of your work (in pdf format), cover letter indicating your salary expectations and availability to start work using the ‘apply’ link below.