International luxury brand Tai Ping is looking for a new UK sales and business development candidate to join the team in London.
The ideal candidate should be a highly organised individual, who is passionate about luxury interior design and is ready to take on new commercial challenges. This exciting full-time role will involve being responsible for both retail showroom and trade sales, developing a customer base in high-end interior business sectors, including residential, hospitality, corporate and boutique retail.
Your principal responsibilities will be to:
- develop and update a reliable and well-targeted database of interior designers
- develop a pipeline of business to grow sales in line with your sales target
- build long-term relationships with key interior designers
- visit designers regularly and ensure their marketing tools are complete and updated
- identify the needs of interior designers in order to suggest appropriate
- high-end textile flooring solutions and specifications, within budgets and timeframes
- provide artistic and technical guidance to interior designers to help develop custom products
- report design, product and sample needs to Tai Ping’s design studio, in a comprehensive and timely manner
- create price quotes in a competitive pricing environment
- lead communication related to project management, be the interface between external and internal parties
- reach sales objectives while maintaining agreed target margins
- report order bookings and invoiced sales in a timely manner to the sales manager
- organise project reviews with all internal and external parties involved, from design concept to installation on site
- collect and report new product needs and market information
For this position, we will require the candidate to have over two years experience in a similar position within the luxury interior market and a good knowledge of the interior design and decoration industry. In addition, the job will require the following qualities:
- dynamic and proactive
- objectives and business development oriented
highly organised and self-motivated
- excellent communication skills, with a very good level of English
- able to work to work independently and within a team
- sense of diplomacy and team player
- problem-solving and reliable
- confident with IT and knowledge of Microsoft Office
About Tai Ping
Tai Ping is a luxury carpet manufacturer, creating exceptional hand-crafted products since 1956. On a daily basis, Tai Ping artisans transform the most complicated custom designs into works of art that exceed the expectations of discriminating customers worldwide. Tai Ping’s ethos of community, longevity and employee care began in the company’s first workshop in 1956 and it proudly continues today.
Please send applications with a CV and cover letter via the apply for job button below.
We will respond to all suitable applicants within five days. However should you not receive a reply, unfortunately this will mean your application was unsuccessful.