Tala Fustok is looking for an architect/middleweight interior designer to join its interior design studio in London.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced start up with big growth forecast over the next few years. Our approach to projects is holistic and we are looking for all rounders who want the opportunity to quickly run projects.
The ideal candidates will have at least two-three years’ experience and would have worked on every stage of the design process.
Experience and skills:
- strong CAD skills – Vectorworks
- drawing intent and construction packages (ideally in both residential and commercial projects)
- able to produce FF&E specification and schedules to a high standard
- proficient in SketchUp, Photoshop and InDesign
- French speaking would be a plus
Tala Fustok is a young company working on both commercial and high-end residential projects. We are working at the moment on luxury residential projects in London and Paris and are starting a couple of large commercial projects. We are currently a team of five coming for various well known high end and commercial practices in London.
Please submit your CV and portfolio along with a covering letter detailing your experience using the ‘apply’ link below.