The visualisation team of MVRDV focuses on the graphic presentation in creating high end photorealistic visualisations. Due to an expanding portfolio, MVRDV is looking for an expert visualiser with a couple of years of experience and with an architecture background. The position is based at the MVRDV office in Rotterdam.
About the job:
- excellent and up to date knowledge of Rhino, V-Ray engine, 3D Studio Max skills
- advanced skills in Photoshop postproduction
- editing in Premiere
- advanced skills in After Effects
- knowledge of animation in 3D Studio Max
- professional degree as an architect is an asset
- has excellent design and graphic skills with ability to communicate ideas clearly
- highly skilled production of visualisations and making presentations
- is ambitious, a collaborative team player and flexible
- you have at least two years of relevant experience in visualisation
- good spoken and written communication skills in English
- knowledge of MVRDV’s work and theory is an asset
A highly dynamic, internationally orientated and creative office with many enthusiastic colleagues that work on projects on different scales all over the world. Salary according to collective work agreement (CAO Architecten).
MVRDV is a globally operating firm with a team of more than 140 employees, dedicated to innovative architecture and urban design. It was founded in 1993, has its headquarters in Rotterdam and has had a subsidiary in Shanghai for three years.
MVRDV is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to treat all employees and applicants equally, regardless of gender or marital status, race or colour, nationality or ethnic origin, religion or religious belief, sexual orientation, disability or age.
How to apply
Please fill in the online form and upload your motivation letter, CV, recommendation and portfolio preferably as PDF not larger than 5mb. Please note to only send visualisation portfolios. Let us know your preferred starting date. If you don’t fill in the application form we cannot consider your application.
For questions, call our HR department +31 (0) 10 477 2860