Tara Bernerd & Partners is currently seeking an all-round designer with FF&E focus to join its team in London.
The role involves working on high profile hospitality and high-end residential projects.
The ideal candidate will have at least eight years’ experience within the luxury hospitality sector and should demonstrate a proven ability to work as part of a team on large-scale projects. Impeccable taste levels combined with strong technical skills and FF&E background are essential. Proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop and InDesign is required. SpecSources or similar schedule software experience is also beneficial.
- strong creative and technical ability
- proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop and InDesign
- passion for furniture, fabrics and finishes
- good organisational skills and time management
- thorough review of furniture shop drawings
- proven ability to work in a team and lead a small section of projects
- proactive, confident and inquisitive
- excellent communication skills
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below, and include a covering letter, CV and portfolio.
Please note that we can only reply to those who are shortlisted for the position.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom