Tara Bernerd & Partners is currently seeking an all-round designer with FF&E focus to join its team in London.
The role involves working on high profile hospitality and high-end residential projects.
The ideal candidate will have at least eight years’ experience within the luxury hospitality sector and should demonstrate a proven ability to work as part of a team on large-scale projects. Impeccable taste levels combined with strong technical skills and FF&E background are essential. Proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop and InDesign is required. SpecSources or similar schedule software experience is also beneficial.
- strong creative and technical ability
- proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop and InDesign
- passion for furniture, fabrics and finishes
- good organisational skills and time management
- thorough review of furniture shop drawings
- proven ability to work in a team and lead a small section of projects
- proactive, confident and inquisitive
- excellent communication skills
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below, and include a covering letter, CV and portfolio.
Please note that we can only reply to those who are shortlisted for the position.