Tate + Co has an opportunity for a Part 2 architectural assistant to join its practice in London.
Tate + Co is one of the UK’s leading sustainable architects, working within natural or heritage settings. Our award-winning work ranges from single buildings to masterplans and planning strategies, in both a local and global context. Our clients include developers, hotel and leisure operators, cultural institutions, education establishments and private individuals. We are an enthusiastic and friendly team, with a supportive office culture.
- an interest in low-energy sustainable design
- outstanding communication and organisational skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- good attention to detail
- skilled in hand drawing
- expertise in Revit, SketchUp, Photoshop and Indesign
- excellent rendering skills (ie. Enscape or V-Ray)
- eligible to work in the UK
- fluent in written and spoken English
All of our projects are underpinned by our passion for sustainability and a similar ethical guiding principle would be welcomed.
Salary: dependent on experience but will be competitive.
Please send CV with references and examples of work via the apply for job button below (max file size 5MB).
Please note we will not be able to contact all applicants. Closing date for applications is 10 July 2022.
We will not accept applications from agencies.
Tate + Co is an equal opportunities employer.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom