TateHindle is looking for talented architects/architectural assistants with UK residential experience to join its team in London.
We are an award-winning architecture and design practice based in Shoreditch, London. We work with high-profile clients and have completed many interesting and challenging residential and mixed-use master planning projects across the Southeast. We create spaces that inspire people to work, learn and create; we establish sustainable communities and design beautiful buildings for everyone to enjoy.
The successful candidate will have experience in assisting in the design and detailing of large-scale residential projects.
In addition to excellent design and communication skills, the successful candidate will have proven experience with Revit, Adobe Creative Suite and hand sketching.
The successful candidate must have:
- experience in the design and development of residential projects
- proven design expertise working directly within a 3D BIM environment
- clarity and confidence in communication, in writing and drawing, on screen and in person
- understanding of the planning process in the UK
- good knowledge of current UK building regulations
- excellent time management and multi-tasking skills, with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- keen interest in current and emerging trends in new residential developments
- strong team spirit – collaborative and positive approach
TateHindle offers employees:
- competitive salary based on experience
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- EOT – shared ownership of the company
- flexible working arrangements
- mentoring programme
- professional memberships paid by TateHindle
- cycle-to-work scheme
- social events
- friendly environment
- L&D programme
Equal opportunities employment statement
TateHindle is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment decisions at TateHindle are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to ethnic origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, disability or parental status.
Please apply via the apply for job button below.