TateHindle is looking for a senior urban designer/masterplanner to join its team in London.
We are an award-winning architecture and design practice based in London. We work with high-profile clients and have completed many interesting and challenging projects across a variety of sectors. Our portfolio includes innovative new builds, the sensitive restoration of listed buildings and as well as large scale mixed use developments. We create spaces that inspire people to work, learn and create; we establish sustainable communities and design beautiful buildings for everyone to enjoy.
We are looking for a talented, ambitious and committed individual to join our studio as part of a growing masterplanning team. Working closely with the sector lead, you will be involved in a range of project scales, on high-profile and forward-thinking masterplanning projects.
The right candidate should meet the below criteria:
- over ten years’ experience in professional practice – across masterplanning, urban design and architecture
- collaborative approach to design
- confident in client-facing environments and stakeholder/public engagement
- ability to manage internal and consultant teams/coordinate information on multiple projects
- experience at all project scales; from strategic masterplanning to detailed plot layouts
- the ability to work on all aspects of a project; whether managing, CAD drawing, 3D modelling, sketching or compiling and writing reports/presentations
- excellent sketching ability
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- experience of preparing outline and detailed planning applications
- experience of preparing design codes
TateHindle offers employees:
- competitive salary based on experience
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- flexible working arrangements
- mentoring programme
- professional memberships paid by TateHindle
- cycle to work scheme
- eyecare vouchers scheme
- social events
- friendly environment
- L&D programme
Equal opportunities employment statement
TateHindle is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment decisions at TateHindle are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to ethnic origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability or parental status.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and portfolio via the ‘apply’ link below.