TDC PR is seeding a digital account manager to join its team in London.
As TDC enters its tenth year of business, the company is at an exciting stage and is looking to continue to grow its digital team. With ambitious onward growth targets and expanding our portfolio, we are looking for a full-time digital account manager who will work alongside TDC’s management team delivering across client service, digital strategies, relationships with creatives, content development, website/ channel management and analysing performance.
This is an opportunity for a passionate and ambitious digital PR and marketing professional to support TDC’s digital growth. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in managing digital strategies and an excellent understanding of the digital landscape, digital campaigns and best practices.
The ideal candidate will have a personal passion for subject matter relating to technology, innovation, design and creative.
The digital account manager will contribute to TDC’s continued success by becoming a positive, motivational and supportive manager in the business, working alongside the leadership team. The successful candidate will be a contact for clients and will manage and work alongside TDC’s various accounts teams to ensure digital marketing is integrated within our wider communication campaigns and client services.
Commercially-minded and creative in nature, the digital account manager will be adept at creating overarching digital strategies while managing the day-to-day maintenance of digital channels, influencer campaigns, paid social activations and channel reporting.
The day-to-day will include the following:
- support TDC and our clients’ strategic digital PR and marketing
- help run workshops with client teams to understand business objectives and establish digital goals
- make sure TDC and our clients’ values are upheld in all of our creative and communication outputs
- plan and manage project schedules
- manage digital campaigns from creative brief to implementation and delivery
- analysing digital results, interpreting data with insights and presenting findings to TDC’s leadership team, clients and key stakeholders
- support the new business team with integrated digital services
- contributing to the overall TDC business
- managing relationships with influencers and content creators
- helping build and run strategic paid social campaigns
- manage and implement the TDC digital strategy to drive engagement to achieve business goals
- ensure that the digital strategy leads the development of creative campaigns to drive client growth and conversions
- work with the senior digital manager and account teams to create content that drives digital engagement with target audiences
- create digital audits to assess all active media channels to evaluate their effectiveness
- audience analysis and insights
- identify current audiences and understand new audience segments
- oversee TDC’s marketing calendar and act as a point of contact for incoming digital requests from around the business
- create and execute TDC’s new social media strategy, ensuring the agency and our clients take advantage of digital trends to target B2B/B2C audiences; current channels include LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok
- help build and maintain the TDC influencer and content creator network – manage the relationship with creatives
- develop TDC’s and clients content plans and brief internal and external creatives to develop digital assets
- work with TDC’s web developers on general website maintenance and report issues
- work alongside SEO and growth team to execute paid social media campaigns and paid search
- tracking and analysing website and social analytics and managing content accordingly
- reporting to the management team and providing data lead insights
- championing the agency’s values and brand
- achieving exceptional outcomes for current clients and managing an extended portfolio ensuring consistency of service is delivered in line with company policy
- managing new accounts along with existing ones
Key skills and experience:
- have a minimum of four to five years of agency experience in a digital marketing/communications role, delivering digital strategies including social media, tone of voice, copywriting, content management/creation, influencer engagement, SEO and reporting
- strong interest in tracking the digital and social media landscape and translating these into opportunities for our clients’ channels
- strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategies and best practice
- experience in paid social media campaigns from set up to reporting and analysis
- experience in marketing to a B2B and B2C audience
- management experience in developing talent and overseeing performance
- driven, ambitious and willing to contribute to the business
- excellent project management skills with strong organisational and planning skills
- exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills
- outstanding interpersonal skills
If you would like to apply for this role, please contact us with your CV via the apply for job button below.