TGP International has an opportunity for a senior designer to join its team in Dubai.
TGP International are looking for an interior designer with a varied and interesting creative portfolio which contains some experience gained in reputable or international design company to join our fast-growing company. We are currently working on projects in UK, UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Europe & Africa
- minimum five years’ experience
- technical skills in Vector works is a must
- experience in food and beverage or hotels is a must
- preferably having worked with a reputable or international design company
- university degree in either interior design or architecture
- self-sufficient and motivated
- someone who could regularly visit the site/s and have enough knowledge to answer queries
- a good understanding of materials, FF&E, and overall design
Someone who has managed or at least been a relevant part of various projects/ideally F&B- from start to finish would be a bonus… Has site experience and can pre-empt issues
If you want to progress and develop in the fast-growing company who work with the world’s best hotel groups, restaurant brands and individual restaurants then this is a superb opportunity for you.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed and relevant experience, we are waiting to hear from you!
Due to a high level of response we are only able to respond to successful candidates
Salary – £40 – £45 depending on experience
Applications to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You must sign in to apply for this position.
Design operations specialist