TGP International has an opportunity for a senior designer to join its team in London.
Job title: senior designer
TGP International are looking for an interior designer with a varied and interesting creative portfolio which contains some experience gained in a reputable or international design company to join our fast-growing company. We are currently working on projects in the UK, UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Europe and Africa.
- minimum five years’ experience
- technical skills in Vector works is a must
- experience in food and beverage or hotels is a must
- preferably having worked with a reputable or international design company
- university degree in either interior design or architecture
- self-sufficient and motivated
- someone who could regularly visit the site(s) and have enough knowledge to answer queries
- a good understanding of materials, FF&E, and overall design
- someone who has managed or at least been a relevant part of various projects (ideally F&B) from start to finish would be a bonus. Has site experience and can pre-empt issues
If you want to progress and develop in the fast-growing company who work with the world’s best hotel groups, restaurant brands and individual restaurants then this is a superb opportunity for you.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed and relevant experience, we are waiting to hear from you!
Due to a high level of response, we are only able to respond to successful candidates
Salary – depending on experience.
Please submit your CV, cover letter and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.