The Brooklyn Home Company is looking for a junior architect to join its team in New York, USA.
The Brooklyn Home Company, a boutique residential interior design and architecture firm located in Carroll Gardens/Gowanus Brooklyn, NY, is seeking an in-house full time junior architect to work on production of drawing sets for projects currently underway.
TBHCo specializes in fine, high-end, innovative living spaces primarily in New York, however, our architectural services and work is expanding across the country. Our creative process revolves around a core belief of timeless design that holds value, taste, and function.
We are looking for a candidate that possesses a passion for design, creativity, and an eagerness to meet the needs of our architects and clients.
- preparation of design development and construction drawings and schedules; technical project coordination with in-house team
- interpreting mood boards and pictorial presentations and translating design ideas into building drawing sets
- conducting field site visits for as-built measuring and plan coordination
- proficient in AutoCAD (necessary)/proficient in Revitt (bonus); Rhino; SketchUp; Adobe Suite; Microsoft Office
- construction administration experience (plan coordination on field)
- minimum two years’ of architecture and/or design experience (in office and field)
- strong attention to technical details
- highly motivated and able to complete tasks in a timely manner
- authorized to work in the United States (US Citizen or valid work visa)
Salary and benefits: salary will be commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications
Education: bachelor of architecture professional degree (required)
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Please submit your CV, cover letter and portfolio using the apply link below.