The Double Unit is looking for a marketing and PR assistant to join its agency in London.
The Double Unit is a communications agency representing leading architects, developers and built environment organisations. We help businesses grow nimbly, yet sustainably with thoughtful public relations.
We are looking for a full or part-time marketing and PR assistant for a two-month fixed period, starting immediately. Given the nature of the work and timeframes, the position is being offered with flexible working hours, with the possibility for the candidate to be based at home. We would be happy to discuss a permanent role for the right candidate.
This role requires excellent written and communication skills, confidence and enthusiasm. You will be working alongside the team, coordinating and supporting all marketing and PR activities and carrying out some ad-hoc administrative tasks.
You will be responsible for:
- managing and tracking media coverage for clients, including drafting and sending out press releases
- researching events and securing speaking opportunities for clients
- managing social media output for all clients and for the business
- maintaining office systems and managing weekly workflow
The ideal candidate will:
- have excellent communication skills and have the ability to write accurately and succinctly for publication with a keen eye for detail
- be social media savvy and comfortable managing client profiles across all social media channels
- be highly organised and trustworthy, managing their own time and working to strict deadlines
- have an interest/background in architecture and the built environment
Candidates will show good initiative and be selected on skills over experience.
Please apply with a CV and covering letter stating why you think you would be suitable for this role using the ‘apply’ link below.
The position is available immediately.
Salary is negotiable.