The Furniture Practice is hiring a six month marketing assistant intern to join its team in London.
The Furniture Practice is a leading international furniture specialist, partnering with businesses, designers and property professionals to deliver complex projects anywhere in the world. With ambitious growth plans across the UK, EMEA and the US, TFP is looking for a bright, organised and enthusiastic marketing intern to join our team for a period of six months. You will be primarily supporting TFP’s dynamic events programme, while also contributing to content production such as case studies, social media and branded material. You will have the opportunity to support a wide variety of marketing tasks, as part of a fast-paced, international team.
Key skills and responsibilities:
- excellent written English and communication skills
- good Microsoft office skills including Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- technical knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Adobe Pro
- strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- ability to manage your own time and deliver the highest priorities when time is short
- able to support and work with a variety of departments in a fast-paced environment
Education and experience requirements
Bachelor’s degree in marketing or currently working towards a bachelor’s degree in marketing.
To be successful in this role you need:
- applied understanding of basic marketing principles
- strong attention to detail
- familiarity with major social media platforms (Instagram, Linkedin, etc)
- a strong sense of initiative and problem-solving
- comfortable with multitasking in a deadline-driven environment
- show examples of following TFP’s five core principles
- show examples of living TFP’s core values
- motivated to make environmentally conscious decisions in everything you do
To excel in this role you will:
- be a proactive, self-starter, with the drive to come up with improvements to our processes and complete what you start
- great communication skills and the ability to work with all internal stakeholders from the management team through to the sales team, marketing staff and wider TFP business
- have the ability to organise resources, people, activities and processes to get things done
It would be a bonus if you have an interest in design and visual arts – an advantage but not a must.
More about us
TFP is a welcoming place to work, where you can be yourself, be confident and have fun along the way. We are a diverse team where we celebrate our differences. You will work closely with the marketing team and have close contact with TFP’s growing sales team. We are a very sociable bunch with numerous events throughout the year, a hybrid working policy and
various employee benefits.