The Interior’s House is looking for a junior furniture designer to join its team in Milan, Italy and London.
The Interior’s House (TIH) is working together with the most influential design studio’s across London and beyond, with numerous prestigious projects – delivering over 250 successful projects until now and much more to come.
TIH is working ad a solution provider, representing key industry brands and having Made in Italy furniture production.
Our portfolio’s clients included: Harrod Interiors, Laura Hammett, Finchatton, De Gourney etc.
We are looking for a talented and passionate designer, who can work fluidly across a variety of furniture and furniture-related projects
Main areas of responsibility for the junior furniture designers would include:
- design development
- researching and integrating fittings
- the production of presentation of working drawings to the highest standards
- liaising with team’s members to incorporate customer feedback
Experience and skills required:
- qualification in furniture design or product design, degree level
- good knowledge of AutocCAD
- a basic understanding of furniture production methods and materials
- experience of making furniture would be advantageous
- fluent verbal and written English
- the legal rights to work in the UK
Location: The Interiors House is looking for designers to join its team in London and in Milan (Bergamo)
Start date: immediately
How to apply: submit your cover letter, CV and portfolio of work using the ‘apply’ link below.