The Interior’s House has an opening for a sales representative/director to join its studio in London, UK.
The Interior’s House is working together with the most influential design studios across London and beyond, with numerous prestigious projects – delivering over 250 successful projects until now – and much more to come. The Interior’s House is working as a solution provider, representing key industry brands and having Made in Italy bespoke furniture production.
Due to the continued growth and success of the business, we now seek a dedicated, enthusiastic and experienced salesperson to join our team as sales representative as well as a sales director.
Primary requirement is enthusiasm combined with professionalism. We are looking for a person who has the confidence and the willingness to learn, to take the initiative and to solve problems.
Regularly visiting to present new collections, assist in the specification of new projects and as a brand ambassador offering the highest levels of customer service. Development of new accounts, researching and seeking new opportunities. Strategically viewing the territory and working with the team to increase revenue.
Some sales experience in the industry is a must. This role requires an extremely good personal presentation, with excellent oral communications (English) further to high flexibilty. You will need to be highly organised and focused on business objectives.
- proactively develop and grow sales in line with set targets
- attend and follow up on leads from UK trade shows
- build and maintain good working relationships with new and existing clients
- follow up on business opportunities and set up regular meetings
- plan, prepare and execute product presentations to new clients; communicate new products to existing and prospective clients
- ensure the CRM database for the territory is accurate and kept up-to-date
- strong business sense – highly motivated by sales target achievement
- positive attitude, working both autonomously and within a small team
- persuasive with strong negotiation skills
- initiative and with a passion to learn
- accuracy with a keen eye for details
Please submit your CV – together with a covering letter using the ‘apply’ link below.