The Light Lab is looking for a studio manager to join its team in London.
The Light Lab is a leading architectural-lighting-design studio and has spent the past decade bringing together combined experience in lighting design, new lighting technology and project management to deliver high-end architectural lighting installations across many of the capital’s landmark buildings, with a strong national and increasingly international presence.
They are currently looking for a hard-working, organised and switched on individual to manage their Shoreditch-based studio.
Key responsibilities include:
- overseeing all areas of studio management/admin including, ordering supplies, filing, office maintenance and all ad-hoc admin duties to ensure the smooth running of the studio
- being the first point of contact for all incoming calls/emails and visitors to the studio
- project support including ordering and dealing with suppliers, liaising between suppliers and production to ensure orders are placed and followed up accordingly
- overseeing and updating the online project management system via Google Drive
- managing logistics including import/export of shipments
- offering support to the projects and production team
What we are looking for
The ideal candidate would be a highly organised individual who can work well under pressure in an often fast-paced environment, with at least one years’ experience in a similar role in a busy office/studio environment. A team player with strong attention to detail, who can work to their own initiative and become an integral part of a growing, independent company.