The Living Room is seeking a mid-weight interior architect to join its team in London.
The Living Room located in Fitzrovia is a boutique company that focuses on high end residential and commercial projects. We have an immediate vacancy for a talented and ambitious interior architect.
A key strength you must possess is the ability to run several projects of varying sizes at once.
You should have three to five years’ experience.
Ideal candidates will have:
- an interior design degree or architectural qualifications
- experience in high end residential and hospitality
- minimum three to five years’ experience
- strong design and communication skills
- previous experience working on a drawing package
- creative flair and a conceptual approach to design
- enthusiasm and the ability to show initiative
- understanding of and experience in delivering projects from pitches to drawing packages
- be able to understand design briefs and translate these into plans, elevations and perspectives
- the capability to collaborate, to innovate and to learn
- strong skills in 2D and 3D package(s) including CAD skills and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign)
- excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
This is a full-time position. All candidates should be eligible to work in the UK.
Salary: £25K – £30K per annum
This is a full-time position, with a six-month contract with the chance to be extended to a permanent position.