The Living Room is seeking a mid-weight interior architect to join its team in London.
The Living Room located in Fitzrovia is a boutique company that focuses on high end residential and commercial projects. We have an immediate vacancy for a talented and ambitious interior architect.
A key strength you must possess is the ability to run several projects of varying sizes at once.
You should have three to five years’ experience.
Ideal candidates will have:
- an interior design degree or architectural qualifications
- experience in high end residential and hospitality
- minimum three to five years’ experience
- strong design and communication skills
- previous experience working on drawing packages
- creative flair and a conceptual approach to design
- enthusiasm and the ability to show initiative
- understanding of and experience in delivering projects from pitches to drawing packages
- be able to understand design briefs and translate these into plans, elevations and perspectives
- the capability to collaborate, to innovate and to learn
- strong skills in 2D and 3D package(s) including CAD skills and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign)
- 3DS Max
- excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
This is a full-time position.
Please submit your CV, cover letter and portfolio using the apply for job button below.
We ask candidates to provide examples of technical drawing packs you have completed in AutoCAD.
Two references, along with eligibility of being able to work in the UK will be required to secure the position.
No agencies please.
Salary: Minimum £35k dependent on experience
Deadline: 29 July 2022