The Manser Practice is seeking a qualified project architect/lead to join its team in London.
The Manser Practice is an architecture and interior design studio with a reputation for quality. We work on all types of projects – big, small and everything in between – from concept to completion, and we love a challenge.
We are looking for a qualified project architect/Lead to join our long-established, award-winning team in Hammersmith, London.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a practice with opportunities for career development and the chance to be involved with large scale, challenging projects working with one of London’s biggest residential developers.
- the successful candidate must have experience leading projects from RIBA stages 3/4 to completion
- two years post Part 3 experience on UK projects or working in the UK
- coordinate and produce high-quality technical information
- demonstrate on-site experience
- Bentley Microstation proficiency
- UK resident or hold a valid work permit for the UK
- excellent communication, design and client liaison skills
- Revit / BIM experience
To find out more about us watch our practice video here
Please send your CV with examples of your work to Becky Watson using the ‘apply’ link below no later than 9 October 2020.