A vacancy for an FF&E manager is available at The Office Group in London.
Who are we:
TOG is home to one of the most creative, exciting and forward-thinking working communities in the UK and pioneered the concept of the shared workspace in Britain. Launched in 2003, when the global economy was beginning to be radically reshaped by new technology and new ideas. Our aim was to reconfigure the modern British workplace to bring it into line with a fast-changing world. Today, TOG has over 17,000 members working across 30 buildings, 28 of which are in London, with ambitious expansion plans underway. We house one of the fastest growing and most diverse workforces in Britain: app creators and advertising agencies; makers and media companies, financiers and foodies; artists and architects.
Working as part of the wider property team to manage the sourcing of products, building and nurturing relationships with existing and new brands and suppliers and negotiating high level terms.
Representing the TOG brand to the marketplace, for all the moveable objects that are placed within our buildings and could possibly be moved by our clients!
What you’ll do:
- reporting in to head of procurement
- working with both external architects and TOG internal design team to select FF&E for new projects
- sourcing new brands and suppliers
- setting up commercial arrangements with supply chain and liaising with TOG finance to ensure terms are both acceptable to the business and practical in implementation
- building and nurturing relationships with brands and suppliers through networking
- working closely with TOG head of design on overall look and feel – (this is key to the success of this role)
- work as part of the wider project team to run the FF&E selection and specification process on projects, closely liaising with the procurement person who will schedule and buy the actual products selected
- managing the upkeep and relevance of the TOG internal sample and finishes library
- working with internal TOG design team to assist in specifying FF&E for the existing portfolio’s ongoing needs and changes
- educated to A level standard or equivalent
- good knowledge of the FF&E market
- specifically, good furniture knowledge
- knowledge of finishes, fabrics and materials
- mood communications skills
- passion & enthusiasm for design
- negotiating skills
- good networking skills
- good business and commercial acumen
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- experience specifically in London, in a furniture or interior design role ideally in the commercial or hospitality sector
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + a day off on your birthday
- various discounts e.g. cinema tickets, high street shopping, gym membership etc.
- childcare vouchers
- cycle to work scheme
- season ticket loan
Candidates can apply via the following link – https://theofficegroup.peoplehr.net/Pages/JobBoard/Opening.aspx?v=45e4e979-d4e6-41a1-88a1-fa3b400fd986