The Showroom Limited is seeking a bathroom buyer to join its team in London.
Established in 2007 The Showroom Ltd rapidly growing high end bathroom, plumbing and electrical retailer based in Kensington, W10. We are currently looking to recruit a bathroom buyer to join our team as soon as possible.
Reporting to the managing director the role will primarily focus on the following:
- processing of purchase order in a timely manner
- maintaining relationships with existing suppliers
- negotiating prices with suppliers to achieve the best deal
- chasing confirmations and adjusting prices and due dates
- progress open order and advising of any delays
- ensuring sufficient stock levels are maintained and highlighting shortfalls
- identifying current demand for fast selling products
- other ad hoc duties as required
Previous experience in a role is essential.
The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate they have the following key skills/experience:
- excellent time management skills
- excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- strong administrative skills
- ability to multi task and prioritise workload
- keen eye to detail and accuracy
- team player
- ability to work under pressure
- good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- enthusiastic, personable and energetic
- £25 000 to £40 000 (highly depending on experience in the industry)
- permanent, full-time position
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Monday-Friday 9.00am -5.30pm (45 min lunch break)
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted. Please do not contact the office or come in personally, application is by email only.