at The Social Hub
The Social Hub is seeking a graphic designer to join its team in Amsterdam.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it…
We’re in the process of setting up a full functioning in-house design studio in our hub in Amsterdam. You will take a vital role of taking our brand communications to the next level, ensuring that our communication design match the standard of our epic interior design. Join our TSH studio team and work closely with our creative director, copy writers, animators, film editors, content creators, photographers and marketing heads.
We’ve recently launched our new brand identity for The Social Hub. As graphic designer you will shape and set the tone of all our brand communications. You will create concepts and design solutions which blend strategic ideas with beautiful craftsmanship that span across spatial, digital and print.
In case you don’t know who we are (ahem)
Redefining hybrid hospitality since 2012, TSH sets standards on a global scale. Offering a community driven, socially inspired hotel concept with student accommodation, as well as long and short hotel-stay options, eat and drink, gym and rooftop bar facilities and co-working for every demographic, the company’s success is unprecedented. With 16 hotels in six countries and plans to open at least three more locations each year until 2026, TSH is a fun, creative and inspiring environment where everyone can work, stay, learn and play. Thanks to an exceptional international team of changemakers, our one goal is to make society a better place for everyone.
What you’ll do:
- bring ideas, energy and solid design skill to any task. From immersion, to strategy, to expression and implementation
- work on diverse and multi-disciplinary projects for our hubs across Europe, including campaigns, digital and print assets, event branding, photo/video shoots, environmental graphics and retail
- translate marketing, program objectives and promotional ideas into creative concepts and designs
- safeguard consistency of all communication from online to on-property, according to the new brand standards
What you’ll have:
- five plus years’ design experience in a fast-paced creative environment
- an irresistible portfolio of innovative and creative brand work
- an incredible passion for big ideas and visual storytelling
- attention to detail and an eye for beautiful craftsmanship
- an appetite to mentor and support junior designers and interns
- a drive to succeed, be decisive and dependably deliver
- excellent skills in Adobe Creative Suite
- animation skills are a huge plus
- EU citizenship or in possession of a valid residence/work permit
What we offer:
- the opportunity to work at a dynamic, multi-national company based in one of Europe’s most exciting cities
- we’re not just another hotel – we’re a game changing innovator, challenging every convention and defining the future
- the chance to learn and grow in your role with the potential for future growth
- awesome discounts in all our properties in Europe and not just for you, but also for your friends and family!
- a wonderful workplace to call home – full of events, fun-loving colleagues and of course all of the other amazing salary and benefit stuff
Where people come together, committed to providing the best space, experience and co-working space for our community and even more so, the people who work for The Social Hub. With everything from mental health support to leadership training and more, we are there to help you grow as much as we do as a company. We promote a workplace where society comes together to do better and we do this no matter the age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity and national origin. Your fascinating characteristics is what make us different, so come as you are.