The Watermark Collection is seeking a 3D visualiser to join its team in London.
Based: London Bridge, SE1 (close to bus, tube and train connections)
Start date: ASAP
Do you want to have more ownership in the creative vision of your work?
Are interiors one of the passions in your life?
Would you like to be part of a team that sees your work and ideas go on to create real products?
Would you love to be part of an influential start-up where you can help shape the brand?
Could this be your next career move?
The Watermark Collection is seeking an imaginative team member to help us create a stream of on-brand, engaging interior imagery that not only inspires our customers but also helps us to test new product ideas within the spaces.
We’re a close-knit team of ten talented people who, over the last five years, have been steadily building one of the industries most talked about and influential luxury designer tap and shower brands and now have ambitions to go much further.
- do your great visualisation skills extend into an interiors obsession? Are publications like Elle Decoration, Dezeen or Yellowtrace where you lose yourself?
- do you believe that visualisation can be more than just making something look realistic?
- do you feel that you have a great foundation in visualisation, but you know there’s always more to learn and you love how many resources there are out there that help you get the shot looking just right?
Does that sound like you?
Want to work together with our creative director and our digital marketer to help channel your abilities in the following areas?
- create on-brand interior imagery that inspires our audience in digital and print spaces
- help us with the envisioning and testing of new products
- create product renders for our brochures and online configurator tools
- create occasional animations that explain our products’ USPs
We’d love to hear from you if you have the following skills, experience and personality:
- a genuine passion for interiors
- two-three years’ minimum experience in the residential interior-space modelling and visualisation
- experience of working with 3D Studio, Corona (and/or V-Ray) and SketchUp (and anything else that you want to bring to the game)
- skilled in post-production software (like Photoshop)
- a photographic curiosity that has given you significant insight into lighting effects and the control of shadow
- a detailed approach that allows you to notice the small things together with an eye for colour-matching
Do you want something a bit more than a J-O-B?
- team events
- team lunches
- casual dress code
- offices in a creative part of town
- 9:30am start times
- workplace pension scheme
- develop personally and be mentored in an environment that supports proactivity with a genuine wish to help our team be the best they can be
If that sounds like you then please send us your application, together with examples of your rendering work and we’ll be back from there.
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.