The Wood Works is recruiting a project manager to join its team in Ascot, UK.
The Wood Works is a family run bespoke kitchen manufacturer in their 33rd year of operations, about to enter a new stage of growth driven by their social media presence.
The Wood Works is seeking a project manager to run all projects out of the Sunningdale, Ascot Showroom.
- ensure all site surveys are undertaken in a correct and timely manner
- liaise with client from moment designs are signed off through to final quality check of the kitchen post installation
- liaising with logistics manager to keep on top of moving schedules and ensuring the installations teams are kept busy on projects
- collating snagging lists and communicating this to the workshop to ensure all snags are rectified in a timely manner
- you will have experience overseeing the installation of fine-quality bespoke cabinetry within a client’s home, kitchen, bathroom or bedroom
- experience of managing multiple people or teams within different locations
- possess previous experience within a customer care focused environment
- have knowledge of cabinetry installation, furniture manufacture and hand-painted finishing on site
- have knowledge of kitchen appliances – their installation and operation
- have knowledge of different worktop materials and splashback materials
- able to motivate and manage change
- have a full, clean UK driving license and be able to provide their own, reliable transport to and from client job sites, company showrooms and elsewhere as required
- be able to demonstrate a track record of excellent customer service and a positive attitude within a busy working environment
Please apply for this role via the apply for job button below.