Threefold Architects is seeking an experienced Part 2 architectural assistant or Part 3 architect to join its talented team in London.
Threefold Architects is an RIBA award-winning architectural practice specialising in the design of high-quality architecture in the residential, commercial and arts sectors.
We are a friendly, collaborative and design-led practice based in central London currently working on a number of housing and mixed-use developments, innovative workplaces and new build dwellings in the UK. We are seeking an ambitious, motivated and talented Part 2 architectural assistant or Part 3 architect with a minimum of three years post Part 2 experience to lead the BIM delivery of RIBA Stages 3-5 on a 150 unit residential scheme in London.
Applicants should have excellent visual, verbal and written communication skills and be fully conversant with the UK Building Regulations. They must be able to demonstrate three years of technical design and project delivery experience working through RIBA Stages 3-5 using Autodesk Revit.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- an advanced working knowledge of Autodesk Revit
- experience of working on large residential and mixed use schemes through RIBA Stages 3-5
- excellent design, technical and construction detailing skills
- thorough understanding of current building regulations
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- experience of working within multi-disciplinary design teams
Please submit a short cover letter clearly describing your current qualification, employment status and availability, your CV and an edited portfolio showing your design and technical experience, under 5MB by using the ‘apply’ link below.
Threefold Architects is an equal opportunities employer.