Through The I is hiring a motion graphic designer to join its office in London.
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to join a creative content agency based in Clerkenwell.
We are looking for a skilled motion GFX animator, graphic design genius and video editor. As a senior creative you will create a range of animation, news stories, corporate, branded and social video content for global companies.
You will be able to work quickly, under tight deadlines and craft brilliant and innovative content. You will live and breathe the client brand and ensure the quality is of an exceptionally high standard, whilst understanding client expectations at all times.
You will be joining a highly-skilled team of post production specialists working in on-demand and live media.
At Through The I we value attitude over experience and the right candidate will have the support of senior leaders and creative team to grow within the organisation. The perfect candidate will have the attitude and drive to deliver no matter what the circumstance.
About Through The I
We are a team of production specialists who deliver impact and excellence for our clients. Exceptional customer service is at the heart of our always on philosophy. We support the world’s biggest brands with on demand and live video content, strategic social content, consultancy and thought leadership.
- expert animator and motion graphics designer with 6 years minimum experience
- outstanding knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.)
- have a demonstrable animation showreel, with 3D a plus
- strong design principles and portfolio
- have a working knowledge of Cinema 4D
- strong attention to detail and established creative identity
- ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and effectively
- ability to work independently and efficiently under time pressure in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- strong communications skills, and ability to work with cross-functional teams, with a strong emphasis on collaboration and understanding that teamwork breeds better outcomes
- you love new technology and trends and constantly seek opportunities to improve your art/design/animation skills
- exemplary professional ethics
- passionate about your future in the field
- deliver accurate and on-time video and animation content
- apply colour grading and Astons where required
- create 2D animation content. The ability to create 3D animation a plus
- work to a storyboard and brief or develop video content using the materials supplied
- create audio visual content (video, animations, music, voice over, text, etc.) while adhering to industry standards
- work collaboratively with clients and internal teams to create brilliant output
- version video content for appropriate social channels
- provide creative input throughout the project life cycle
- be a self-starter, capable of working independently, and be motivated to succeed
- a willingness to work long hours as needed, often under pressure
- on occasion, bringing news worth and human stories to life through your editing skills
- working with creative director and producers you will be able to take a written brief and turn this into highly-engaging output
- meticulous attention to detail across all output and ownership of quality standards