Tigg + Coll is seeking an interior designer to join its team in London.
Tigg + Coll is looking for a talented and ambitious mid-weight interior designer with a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience to join our award-winning team.
We are a west London-based design-led architecture and interior design practice with a strong team ethos and an expanding portfolio incorporating mixed-use commercial, premium BTR and student co-living interiors, as well as high-end private residential projects. The studio has recently won two British Homes Awards for Best Interior Design and Individual Home, as well as The Judges Award for Excellence and shortlisted for BD Young Architect of the Year and a RIBA regional award
Our ideal candidate will have an excellent design portfolio of completed projects across both individual residences and commercial residences, as well as commercial projects. You will need a good specification knowledge, as well as a sound technical knowledge of construction and current UK building regulations.
The successful candidate will be given responsibility for the design management and coordination of multiple projects simultaneously both for interior design projects but also working collaboratively alongside other internal teams to advise on FF&E and interiors in architectural led projects.
Ideally you will:
- be good at working independently with a proactive attitude
- have strong FF&E design and specification skills
- have strong knowledge and an interest in current interior and furniture trends and an up-to-date working knowledge of products
- have the ability to produce creative conceptual designs in both 2D and 3D CAD
- be fluent in 2D CAD software (preferably Vectorworks or AutoCAD), Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign) to produce technical drawings and specifications and schedules
- have the ability to produce high quality 3D visualisations (SketchUp/V-Ray/Lumion or other similar software)
- have excellent time-management to allow working between multiple concurrent projects
- have excellent communication and presentation skills to be able to present internally to the team and externally to clients
- have at least a basic knowledge of UK building regulations and RIBA stages of work
- be able to liaise directly with clients, consultants and suppliers as required
- be eligible to work in the UK
Please send a PDF of your CV (ideally less than 10MB and no links to file-sharing applications or websites), portfolio and professional work samples with covering letter and salary expectations via the ‘apply’ link below.
We are currently unable to accept hardcopy applications.
Tigg + Coll is an equal opportunities employer. Salary is dependent on experience.
Unfortunately we are unable to reply individually so you will only hear from us if your application is successful.
Application deadline: we are looking to fill the role as soon as possible.