Tigg + Coll Architects is seeking Part 2 architectural assistants to join its design team in London.
We have exciting one-off homes, mixed-use developments, co-living and co-working projects on the drawing board both in the UK and internationally and need a determined and energetic individual to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing practice with exciting aspirations and prospects for the future. Huge opportunity for the right individual who wants to gain experience and run projects at all RIBA stages including concept design, client exposure and on-site experience, especially those looking to do their Part 3.
Ideally, you will be:
- highly skilled at producing high-quality 3D visualisations (SketchUp/ Rhino/V-Ray or other similar software)
- excel at working independently and keen to take on a high level of responsibility
- excellent communication and presentation skills
- fluent in CAD (preferably Revit and/or Vectorworks), Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite
- have at least a basic knowledge of UK building regulations and RIBA stages of work
- eligible to work in the UK
Tigg Coll Architects have a reputation for exceptional quality, innovative design and project delivery. We were shortlisted for Young Architect of the Year 2019 and are a young and vibrant office with a strong team ethos, recently winning a World Interior News Award and shortlisted in the Dezeen and BD Architect of the Year Awards.
Please email a PDF of your CV, portfolio and professional work samples with covering letter to email@example.com