Tigg + Coll is looking for talented Part 2 architectural assistants with exceptional design and 3D modelling skills to join its practice in London.
We are a West London based design led practice with a string team ethos and an expanding portfolio incorporating private sector housing developments, premium BTR, student co-living interiors and private residential projects. The studio was shortlisted for BD Young Architect of the Year, a RIBA regional award and recently awarded 2 British Homes Awards for Best Interior Design, Individual Home as well as The Judges Award for Excellence.
We can offer excellent experience at all work stages including a number of projects currently under construction or about to be on site and good levels of responsibility and opportunities to progress for the right candidate.
Ideally you will:
- be super creative
- be highly skilled at producing high quality 3D visualisations (SketchUp/V-Ray/Lumion or other similar software)
- be good at working independently and with a proactive attitude
- have excellent communication and presentation skills
- be fluent in 2D CAD software (Vectorworks or Autocad), Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite
- have a good working knowledge of Revit (BIM) preferable
- have a good working knowledge of UK building regulations and RIBA stages of work
- be eligible to work in the UK
Please send a PDF of your CV (ideally less than 10MB and no links to file sharing applications or websites), portfolio and professional work samples with a covering letter via the ‘apply’ link below.
We are currently unable to accept hard copy applications.
Tigg + Coll is an equal opportunities employer. Salary is dependent on experience.
Unfortunately we are unable to reply individually so you will only hear from us if your application is successful.
Application deadline: We are looking to fill the role as soon as possible.