Tikari Works is looking for a Part 2 or experienced Part 1 architect to join its London-based studio.
Tikari Works is an unconventional architecture and property development company based near London Bridge. This unique business structure provides a platform for experimentation beyond the scope of the traditional practice with the aim of engaging with the built environment in a way that is rigorously analytical whilst still being soulful, sustainable and imaginative.
Within this framework we have an immediate need for an energetic architectural assistant to join our small team. You will be given the opportunity to help develop and explore innovative design ideas, testing them through physical and digital models along with their evolution into 1:1 prototypes. You will be actively encouraged to contribute to the projects design refinement and provide meaningful contributions to design reviews.
The ideal candidate will have excellent design skills, strong visual communication skills and most importantly a positive ‘can-do’ attitude with a willingness to think dynamically, take responsibility, and solve problems.
- diploma or master’s in architecture
- passionate designer with a strong interest in making and construction
- portfolio should be able to demonstrate refined design sensibilities
- excellent graphic and physical modelling skills
- proficient with a range of 2D and 3D software
- ability to produce presentation quality renderings
- knowledge of Revit an advantage but not mandatory
- self-motivated, eager to learn and willing to take risks
- well organised with good time-management
- UK work experience beneficial but not essential
- UK right to work mandatory
Applications consisting of a CV with a brief snapshot of your work (max. 5MB) can be submitted via the ‘apply’ link below.
Please note we are a small studio and therefore can only respond to successful applications and do not have the resources to return postal applications.
Tikari Works is an equal opportunity employer, actively working to support equality of opportunity, diversity, and inclusion in the workplace.