Timothy Hatton Architects is looking for a project leader with practice management experience to join its team in London.
Timothy Hatton Architects are seeking an experienced project leader with proven management, organizational skills and knowledge for practice running responsibilities.
The position is a senior role within the twenty-strong practice.
The successful candidate should be able to confidently demonstrate the following:
- experience of the UK construction industry and in particular of the high-end residential sector
- at least ten years’ experience post ARB registration
- contract administration experience
- specification writing experience
- strong site experience
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- strong client-facing experience
- ability to assist in the preparation of professional service agreements, contracts and amendments on projects within the practice
- ability to assist in the management of resources and resource budgets within the practice
- Coordination with senior management and finance department to ensure appropriate billings and payment compliance.
- ability to contribute to and review with others regular client project updates
- liaison with external advisers (legal, insurance, cost, etc)
- familiarity with PC based BIM, Revit, AutoCAD and NBS software
To apply please submit your CV and portfolio (no larger than 10mb) with salary expectation to Elaine Dennison by using the ‘apply’ button below.
Deadline: 3 February 2021
- Candidates are advised to review the job requirement carefully before applying as we are only considering applicants with relevant skillsets for the role
- please ensure you have the right to work in the UK
No agencies please