Timothy Hatton Architects is seeking an experienced project leader with the proven management, organisational skills and knowledge for practice running responsibilities to join its studio in London.
With a portfolio of extremely high-end residential work for exacting clients, THA has built its reputation on ultimate discretion and the ability to enhance the historic fabric of a building by filling it with light and bringing it to life with the addition of bespoke contemporary detailing. The Foundry, THA’s new studio in West London showcases this approach, allowing the work of the Practice to be seen more widely for the first time. As THA is now taking on a series of cultural and commercial projects, the practice is recruiting talented individuals who will complement THA’s signature skills of conservation and traditional construction knowledge combined with pure contemporary architectural design.
The position is a senior role within the twenty-strong practice.
The successful candidate should be able to confidently demonstrate the following:
- experience of the UK construction industry and in particular of the high-end residential sector
- at least ten years’ experience post-ARB registration
- contract administration experience
- specification writing experience
- strong site experience
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- strong client-facing experience
- ability to assist in the preparation of professional service agreements, contracts and amendments on projects within the practice
- ability to assist in the management of resources and resource budgets within the practice
- coordination with senior management and finance department to ensure appropriate billings and payment compliance
- ability to contribute to and review with others regular client project updates
- liaison with external advisers (legal, insurance, cost, etc)
- familiarity with PC based BIM, Revit, AutoCAD and NBS software
To apply please submit your CV and portfolio (no larger that 10mb) with salary expectations to Elaine Dennison using the ‘apply’ button below.
Deadline: 21 April 2021
- candidates are advised to review the job requirements carefully before applying as we are only considering applicants with relevant skillsets for the role
- please ensure you have the right to work in the UK
No agencies please.