Timothy Hatton Architects is looking for a Part 3 Revit architect to join the team in London.
Timothy Hatton Architects was established over 35 years ago and our client list includes some of the UK’s most distinguished individuals. The practice’s work encompasses private houses, galleries and libraries, and every project is of the highest quality with an emphasis on bespoke craftsmanship, artistry, beauty and timelessness. We rely on exceptional team members who understand what is required to maintain the quality and reputation of the practice and who have the capabilities to engage with our illustrious clients. Our current projects have a value range between £5 million to £45 million, including a recent commission for fine art gallery owner Hauser and Wirth.
We are looking for an experienced, creative and enthusiastic RIBA Part 3 Revit architect, with a minimum of five years’ post-qualification UK experience. The successful candidate will work on our expanding portfolio of UK and international residential, commercial and cultural projects. They will have proven UK construction experience in addition to excellent organisation and communication skills, strong technical knowledge, a passion for design and delivery and the ability to participate effectively within project teams. They will be part of our 24-strong studio The Foundry, in Shepherd’s Bush, London W12.
If you think this is the role for you, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Part 3 qualification with five years’ UK experience post-ARB registration
- excellent experience in and knowledge of UK building regulations, construction industry techniques, in particular for the high-end residential sector
- ability to deliver a project in Revit and knowledge of PC-based BIM, AutoCAD and NBS software
- specification writing and contract administration experience
- strong project set-up and site experience
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- ability to provide input into the management of resources within a project team
- ability to contribute to and review with others regular client project updates
The package includes a competitive salary negotiable based on experience, 20 days’ annual leave plus three days at Christmas and a range of benefits including pension contributions and healthcare plans.
To apply please click on the apply for job button below.
Candidates are advised to review the job requirements carefully before applying as we are only considering applicants with relevant skillsets for the role.
Please ensure you have the right to work in the UK.
No agencies please.