TLA Studio has an opportunity for a Part 3 architect to join its studio in London.
We are a small, busy, friendly, creative RIBA chartered multidisciplinary design practice with a varied portfolio of high-end residential and some commercial projects located in London, the UK and abroad.
We are seeking a talented architect with a minimum of three years’ RIBA Part 3 experience with plenty of on-site practical experience in residential or equivalent experience to join our award-winning London practice on a full-time basis.
Qualifications, qualities and experience:
- Part 3 or equivalent requires a minimum three years’ post-Part 3 experience in the UK working on high-quality projects as a project architect
- progress projects through all RIBA work stages, often involving listed historic buildings
- have comprehensive knowledge and enthusiasm for both contemporary and classical detailing and technique
- extensive coordination experience with clients, contractors and consultants
- be proficient in AutoCAD with outstanding design and technical capabilities
- extremely technical with the ability to resolve architectural solution
- excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
- have client-facing experience
- good knowledge of contract administration and procurement
- good knowledge and love of external detailing
- a strong work ethic
- friendly and personable
Interviews will commence from the 16 December with a view to starting the role, as soon as possible. Please note we are closed for Christmas break from the 20 December-6 January.
In return, you will receive a supportive growth plan within the company, a competitive salary based on previous experience and enrolment into a RIBA pension plan.
Applicants should submit a CV alongside examples of work together with a covering letter explaining your suitability for the role.
TLA Studio is an equal opportunities employer