TLA Studio is looking for Part-II/III architects to join its team in London.
TLA Studio is a busy, friendly and creative RIBA chartered multidisciplinary design practice with an exciting portfolio of private high-end residential projects located in London, the UK and abroad.
We are seeking a talented architect with a minimum of two years RIBA Part-III experience or a good Part-II with plenty of on-site practical experience in residential, to join our award-winning London practice on a full-time basis. Immediate start preferred.
Qualifications, qualities and experience:
- progress projects through all RIBA work stages, often involving listed historic buildings
- have comprehensive knowledge of both contemporary and classical detailing and technique
- be proficient in AutoCAD with outstanding design and technical capabilities
- excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
- have client facing experience
- good knowledge of contract administration and procurement
- a strong work ethic
In return you will receive a supportive growth plan within the company, including sponsorship for Part-III, if applicable.
Applicants should submit a CV alongside examples of work together with a covering letter explaining your suitability for the role:
TLA Studio is an equal opportunities employer
Please send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
at Rock Townsend